About Mr. Hyde's Blog

Ever wonder which religion is right? Have you ever struggled with how to share your Christian faith with someone else? These are the kind of tough questions tackled here at Mr. Hyde’s Blog. I grapple with these tough topics and dig deep to uncover the truth resulting in a "no holds barred" blog about all things spiritual.

Why I started Mr. Hyde's Blog
I am a pastor at a Southern Baptist church in Florida. I didn’t start my blog because I wanted to become famous or make a lot of money from it. You will never have to pay for anything offered on my blog and that’s why you don’t see ads on my blog either. This blog is completely about helping you—the reader. It's not about making money.

The reason I launched my own blog was that there was something that really began bothering me the more I thought about it. What was it? I noticed that many Christians couldn’t share their faith nor defend their faith in any meaningful way. As I began brainstorming ways to really help equip Christians to engage the culture around them, I came up with the idea to begin writing a blog. Writing my own blog became a way that I could help equip Christians throughout the world with ways to better share and defend their faith.

For this reason, comments and suggestions are welcome. Although comments are moderated (see Commenting Policy). If you have a question about a topic, then I would love to hear from you. Think about this, if you never ask the question, then you’ll probably never get the answer. If you never get the answer, then you can never grow in knowledge and understanding. As far as the Christian faith goes, we are commanded in the Bible to grow in the knowledge and understanding of God’s Word (2 Timothy 3:16-4:5).

A Quick Disclaimer
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are those of Mr. Hyde and are not necessarily those of any particular church or denomination.

Book Reviews
I review a lot of books here on Mr. Hyde’s Blog. Several different publishers send me many books free of charge. However, my reviews of these books are given completely independent of whether or not I purchase(d) the book. You will receive nothing but my honest critique of a book—good or bad.

On the other hand, I will begin to note whether or not I purchased a book or if it was sent to me from a publisher. And if I recommend you to purchase a book, you can rest assured that it’s not because I was paid to do so (see above about profiting from this blog).

If you would like to suggest a book to me, please feel free. Just know that if you suggest a book, it may or may not be reviewed on this blog.

2 Response to "About Mr. Hyde's Blog"

  • Blood Bought Says:

    Awesome site! I have it bookmarked and found it researching a topic I was having trouble with. I know nothing about blogging whatsoever, none, zip, nada ... LOL! But have read a lot of your articles and find them very helpful and very interesting. So far sounds like very sound doctrine and I agree with everything I have read thus far. Trying to find out how to email you, as I would like to maybe discuss a couple things and tell you about myself and see if we can't chat here and there. I'll figure it out soon. Keep posting man, I am always coming here looking for more info. Keep up the great work brother and God Bless you man!!!


  • Mr. Hyde Says:

    Hello Blood Bought,

    You can find my email on my blogger profile. It is located on the right hand side down towards the bottom of those links. Click on "View my complete profile" and that will take you to another page where my email is available as a hyperlink on the left side of the page.

    Or the other easy method is to email me at mrhydesblog@gmail.com